-fixed error in English language causing CTD in wildfire mission
- Now, exploration points are random all around the globe
- Fixed sensitive missions stacked shown as wildfire
- Added airline regional missions (PAX numbers now also suited to planes like the DC6 or CRJ): use Short Trip and Short Haul in the mission filter.
- Added airline hubs
- Now airline rewards are always higher than pax missions ( if same distance and pax number)
- Wildfire mission is now H135 compliant
- Selecting "hard runway only" now hide all drop zone type missions
- WildFire and boat fire mission: see Download page to get new files for this mission. You must be a 2nd officer to fly it or you can disable “Rank” in “Settings” tab
- Smokes on emergency mission wrecks
- Orange smoke on SAR mission
- Only destination removed when searching
- Airline rewards to low when moving east to west
- CTD when crashing a rented plane
- Fixed motor degradation too high while flying a long haul
Neopad addon is now compliant with SU5.
- Toolbar icon is back.
- When being blank, Neopad try to autoload its content without having to click the refresh button
How to install :
Unzip this file in MSFS community folder
NeoFly Version 3.10
- Added Elena: real voices for missions and events (paying perks)
- Fixed doctor out too soon in emergency mission
- Fixed survivor out too soon in SAR mission
- Fixed illicite mission last sound play twice
- Fixed VIP helico mission not ending if event played
- Added Russian language
- Fixed possible plane category bug
- Fixed possible pilot location to Search Zone when crashing
- Fixed airports updating bug
- MSFS plane loaded qualification is back to UI
-Fixed bug market with weight goods < 1
-Fixed Cap10 fuel bug
Version 3.9 Neopad 2.0
Changes in NeoFly
- Fixed distance to airport bug in pandemic mission 6
- Fixed "Fly to market" AI mission bug
- Added German translation for campaign
- Added new logo
Changes in Neopad 2.0 unzip neopad2.0.zip to MSFS community folder
- New base map component
- Working gesture, faster map load, zoom, layers swap
- Manage waypoints for specific missions types
- Less avwx key usage over time
- Don't reload anymore after a close / minimize
- Instant Neopad applications swap without reload
- New refresh button - Removed bug with flight plan mission line
- New waypoints system in multiplayer
- Resolved MemLeak issue with H135
- Market don't take your mission weight in consideration when your pilot is at a different location than your market search
- The select box keep your plane selected when you buy goods
- Trashing goods update the remaining cargo capacity and cargo total weight properly all the time
- Sending goods to Warehouse update the remaining cargo capacity properly
- Sending goods to FBO update the remaining cargo capacity properly
- Fixed fuel conso in hangar tab bug - Updated message about stacked mission type
- Fixed event pilot and plane destination bug
- Fixed negative cargo weight in market tab
- No need to reload your mission (fly) anymore when you cancelled a mission from "End mission" button.
- Fixed mission line bug on Qualification missions
- Make it impossible for any mission to remain stucked on a finished state (avoid looping on payment issues)
- fixed bing key not saved
- Resolved a bug on Airliner mission time to takeoff
- Resolved a bug with no parking brakes button
- Resolved a bug with parking brakes indicator on flying tab
- When transferring pilot, missions are now searched automatically at new ICAO.
- fixed stacked mission ctd
- Campaigns :
Campaigns are a series of missions linked together by a theme. They are independent of standard missions but are part of your career progress. By flying the campaigns you will earn you cash and XP. Each mission is unique and has real sounds and events. If you complete all the chapters of a campaign, you will receive a substantial one time bonus . Campaigns can be played in all 3 modes: Free, Pro and Survival.
- Global changes
- Better detection of takeoff (bouncing is not an issue anymore)
- Mission line on Neofly is now always red and point to the correct mission location no matter if you fly a base mission, multiplayer mission, staked mission or fbo mission.
- Airframe now take in consideration less that one hour flights
- Improved Global Sounding
- Sounds can occurs at same time (ex: Dispatcher Message + any sound effect)
- Windows media player is not needed anymore
- Improved Qualification Mission
- You now pass a qualification on a single airport and you have to follow instructor guidance
- Improved Airliner Mission
- Airliner missions are now generated for a takeoff time in the next 15 to 90 minutes.
- 5 minutes before the takeoff you'll ear a message from dispatch letting you know you have to takeoff in 5 minutes
- If you are late on takeoff time you'll have another message letting you know that you have 10 min left to takeoff or your reward will be cut
- 10 minutes after takeoff time if you are still on ground your reward is divided by 3 and your xp by 2.
- Improved Humanitarian Mission
- On a multiplane engine the missile can put only a single engine on fire allowing you to finish your mission without this engine
- Improved Mission Sensitive
- Cargo can now break on any landing not necessary only at destination
- Improved Mission Illicit
- Mission cancelled when you fly above 1000ft you can then land anywhere
- When package is dropped it is possible to fly at any altitude and land at any airport
- Improved SAR missions
- Improved the sounding of SAR mission
- Player can land at any airport with or without the rescued people
- Now you can only gets redirected to airports closer than your destination or in the same range.
- When your arrival airport have an hard runway, you can't get diverted to light runways airports.
- When you get redirected to an hard runway airport, the new destination runway needs to be at least long of 7500ft or as long as the base one when the base one is shorter than 7500ft.
- When MSFS is able to provide the OnRunway event (not at every airports sadly) the taxi too fast security bonus fail can't appear anymore on runway.
- Taxi is not anymore based on taxi lights but landing lights to avoid warning with planes without taxi lights or simconnect wrong light messages (remember to turn on your landing lights before any takeoff / landing)
Improved Stacked Mission
- Allow to stack 2 more missions type: sensitive cargo && vip --> stackable missions: pax, cargo, deadline, sensitive, vip
- Better informations on the flight tab when selecting a stacked mission to fly (correct pay, requests, missions type)
- During your flight, every requests will be checked by side regarding the missions you stacked, exemple bank & pitch if you have a vip by side with time if you also have a deadline byside with landing VS if you have a sensitive. Breaking one of these request will fail the associated missions. But you will be paid for the other one.
- Improved informations in log about your stacked missions.
- Update distance and heading of stacked missions at each hop
- Selecting a stacked mission in the stacked mission list now display mission line and airports icons on the map.
- It is now possible to enter quantities values with keyboard in addition of slider
- Plane cargo weight and empty weight now refresh properly when buying goods, sending them to warehouse or getting them from warehouse
- Plane cargo selected goods weight now update properly regarding quantity selected
- Warehouse selected goods weight now update properly regarding quantity selected
- Resolved cargo / warehouse goods weight not updating on slider value change when market didn't bought / contains this good
- Remove good from market when quantity fall to 0
- fixed loan bug
- fixed grid slitter bug in Crew tab
- fixed CTD if pax number ticked with pax type unticked
- now, reset missions button is visible by default when starting a new career
- Neopad has now waypoints (left double click to add, left click on marker to remove) and VFR flight plan
- Neopad has now a weather tab
- Added polish and portuguese translation
- fixed plane refresh on map
- fixed NeoPad distance wrong unit
- failures are now available even if you don’t have the events perk
- fixed header bar (location & cash) hidden when the window is too small
- failures can be triggered now when your hull or engine status is < 25%
- Added NeoPad
- Added failure events
Notes about Neopad :
At first 3.6 launch, authorize Neofly when windows firewall asks, so you can use NeoPad.
Install neopad.zip in the community folder
You can use NeoPad on a tablet or phone or H135 ERB by using local address and port like : http://[localadress]:18081/
In MSFS, moving the map with the mouse is a little buggy, use the mouse as a finger or click on the neopad sides.
We are aware we can’t see Sar or waypoint bannel in the NeopAd, we are working on it.
Notes about failure events :
When a failure is triggered you can randomly have a collision failure or debris failure :
- collision happens near takeoff or landing and can hit a lot of things : panels (airspeed, alt, compass, behavior) trims, motors ect.
- debris happens while taxiing or on the runway : can hit gear, hydraulics, fuel tank leak, ect...
In both cases you should hear the sound and get some weird behaviour.
- Added custom mode Rank (if unchecked you can fly any mission even if you don't have the rank)
- Fixed weight bug after a stacked mission
- Fixed FBO fly menu error
- Added advertising mission deutsch translation
- New mission advertising: hook the banner and do some advertising between 2 waypoints (you will need the bagolu Cessna 152 ads)
- fixed a CTD when double-clicking AI plane
- fixed some translation
- multi languages : english, french, italian, spanish, german, chinese. WIP : portuguese
- fixed cargo bug when plane crashed or sold
- improved beacon / strobes detection for planes like sr22
- fixed mission stacked with heading at 0
- fixed mission not removed when finished
- taxi speed limitation up to 30kt
- fixed bug on tbm 930 and xcub regarding taxi / takeoff detection
- fixed stall warning making you loose bonus on landing
- fixed airspeed wrong for detection of 250kt < 10000ft
- updated the speed limit < 10000 ft to 255kt
- display all speeds in kt instead of mph
- removed flap condition for taxi bonus
- fixed Security toggle not saved
- fixed filter images moving with slider
- fixed some typos
Added 3 pilot profile : custom, pro and survival
Added automatic loan payment every week : no more free money !
Fixed security bonus speed bug
Reset button is back in custom mode
Hard runway filter for reset mission is back
Fixed rank issue on Airlines mission
Best threads management
About profiles :
Now there are 9 options in the settings tab : 4 for Pro mode and 5 for Survival mode.
In custom mode you can activate deactivate whatever you want
In Pro mode, you can only activate deactivate survival mode potions.
In Survival mode, everything is activated
Pro mode option (XP = 10%, reward = 10%):
Plane : if deactivated, you can use the plane you want in MSFS (but because you don’t use a NF plane, market, and ai pilots are disabled).
Location : if deactivated, you can start a mission even if your pilot or plane is not at the mission departure (only for mission, market still works as usual)
Cargo/pax : if deactivated, you can start a mission even if your plane doesn’t have the payload or pax requirements
Reset : if deactivated, the reset button is back.
Survival mode (XP = 20%, reward = 20%) :
Sim rate : if activated, you can’t use sim rate.
Slew : if activated, you can’t use slew.
No crash : if activated, you can’t deactivate the MSFS no crash option
Bonus : if activated, you security and handling bonus are on
Death : if activated, a crash kills your pilot and you lose his career.
Fixed possible CTD at start
Fixed security bonus speed
Fixed rent plane bug
Added labels to achievements
New UI, you can change colours and mode (dark/light) in settings
Mission search refactoring : faster, you get now all mission types in one click. No more freezing while waiting for Helico VIP or Tourist missions. No more Reset button, missions will be generated automatically to replace expired ones, after a while.
Added a “Match rank” and “Match plane” filter (previously they were both in same filter)
Added live emergencies (real emergencies from internet API).
Updated 3D scenery perk (v0.6) with new vehicles specifically for live emergencies (if you had already purchase it, you can use the link you received by email to download the new one)
Flying log refactoring : much clear, with icons
Added security bonus : 10% XP (overspeed, gforce, light landing <1000 ft, airspeed >250 if <10000 ft, motor on with beacon on, taxi <20mph)
Added handling bonus : 5% XP (stall warning, flap speed exceeded, gear speed exceeded, landing speed > 700)
- Mission scenery (see Perks page)
The multiplayer feature will allow you to launch a server in NeoFly so other players can connect as clients.
When you create a server, there are two possible modes: realistic and arcade.
- realistic: the connected players must be at the mission departure airport with their plane. - arcade: you are moved with your plane, towards the airport of the mission and you return to your original airport at the end.
Once everyone is connected, you can share a mission with others by selecting "Fly with friends" from the missions menu.
For the cargo missions type, the server can split the cargo between players.
Multiplayer missions always give you an XP bonus.
You may also receive a reward bonus (multi win bonus) depending on the mission and your results :
- SAR : first to discover the survivors
- Emergency, VIP hélico : first to land at landing zone
- VIP : better max pitch + max bank
- Sensitive: better VS at landing
- Interception : first to intercept
- Illicit and humanitarian : first to drop the cargo
- Tourist : first to finish the photo shoot
- Express delivery : first to land
- Cargo, airline, PAX, secret PAX: better max G-force
- Once per 24h, an exploration point will spawn
- You can go there to explore the site, if you find the wreck, you will loot gold
- Gold can be sold to market
- You can buy a map at some markets to find wreck more easily but you will loot less
- There are rumours of extremely valuable, rare artifacts at some wrecks, when you don’t use a map.
- Exploration is not a mission, you will need to find a way to go there like a transit, trading or mission.
- Once you loot the gold, it will be in your cargo If you have a map in your cargo, once you reach the 5nm zone, you have 15 mn to find the wreck. Then a marker will spawn on the map to show you where is the wreck, but you will loot less
- New mission VIP helicopter : bring VIP to IRL Bing destination like stadium, golf, park, ski resort, etc
- Added popup with sound when events like AI pilot landed, promotion, FBO weekly pay, etc
A lot of changes base on suggestions :
- Added option to change plane name when it doesn’t match msfs name
- Added a runway ILS, hard, light mission filter
- Added pre-filled max PAX, weight, range, mission filter with plane values when searching missions from hangar
- Added plane name to log tab
- Added "add" button to plane setting
- Now if you reset missions with "Match rank & plane" check, it will take it in account VIP
Helicopter & Tourist missions : For some big cities, Bing request to get destination could be long, like 30-40 s, you can uncheck the feature if you don’t fly this 2 missions
- Now emergency mission asks you to take off and land at the airport you want.
- Fixed stack mission cash bug if same destination
- Now community folder warning pop only once
- Now checkbox mission filter values are saved in Settings
IMPORTANT ! Download neofly-object.zip at neofly.net and unzip it into the MSFS 2020 community folder
- New feature exploration (check guide for more info)
- Added a NeoFly community folder for 3d object like exploration feature wrecks
- Added multi selection mission types
- Now moving pilot will cost 5000 max and moving plane 10 000 max
- Missions stacking
- Added market time before refresh
- Fixed several bugs in market
About stacked missions :
- you can stack cargo, pax and mail missions
- you can stack normal missions and FBO missions
- you can mix missions (2 cargo and 1 mail)
- you can stack missions to different locations
- Once you flight the first mission of your stack, you can remove a stacked mission, but you will pay penalties (10% of the reward)
- Huge refactoring of the market tab with @Sbeuh goods tool implemented. Now you can right click an airport on the map and select "compare" (or in the market tab ui). NF automatically will compute the best good to buy and sell, already with the good quantity depending of plane cargo. You just have to click on "Buy C" (for buy to cargo). The best buy is automatically update if you change plane or cash
- As some aircraft data were mandatory in order to use the goods market comparison tool, we also updated the aircraft creation form in order to ask the user for max take off weight and empty weight values. So now in Settings tab you can add a plane, update or remove it. No more db browser if someone made a mistake adding a plane.
- Added warehouse at each ICAO. You can now buy to cargo or buy to warehouse (no storage fee right now). You can transfer good from cargo to warehouse and from warehouse to cargo, off course. You can also sell good from warehouse or send good from warehouse to FBO. You can buy/sell from market to warehouse if your pilot is at market location.
- Now you can do a mission even if you don't have enough fuel (only for player, not AI mission)
- Fixed fuel pop up, now it will only appear once
- Fixed max fuel bug between MSFS and NF
- Autofuel check box setting is now saved
- Simconnect auto fuel
- Added new cargo and pax mission type sounds
- All wav sounds replaced by mp3 (zip folder is now only 80 Mo)
- Drastic reduction of the display time when selecting mission zone or filter (almost instantaneous even for "all" zone)
- Fixed airport flood bug when selecting “Only mission dest.”
- Fixed mission icons not refreshing when searching missions from hangar and map airport dot
- Now the “Mission match rank & plane” works also if you don’t have plane at the search ICAO (will check only rank)
- Added max distance filter
- Fixed mission icons still on map after filter by rank/plane match
- Fixed only mission destination map bug
- Fixed CTD at landing after a “Jump to cockpit”
- Fixed “small haul” to “short haul”
- Refactoring mission search with zones
- Added a lot more of missions (reset is a bit longer but ICAO search is now faster)
- Added grid mission heading
- Added search mission filter
- Fixed rent plane name and fuel bug
-Added plane icons at airport
-Added plane tool-tip with cargo
-Added tail number field at hangar
-Added airports database update with Navdatareader
-Fixed fuel CTD if string
-Fixed SAR & interception AI bug
-Now, when clicking on a mission the grid auto slide
- Fixed mission search CTD
-Fixed bug where view log trajectory erase current flight
- New mission Search & Rescue
- New mission Interception
- Fixed crew balance tab bug
- Fixed max fuel bug
- Fixed definitively trajectory log bug
- Fixed crash bug adding plane and paying insurance
- fixed express delivery failed bug
- Fixed trajectory log bug (will works only with new flight)
- Flight trajectory log
- 3d scenery (Crash planes, vehicles, boat, peoples) at DZ (earth and sea)(this is the first step to new cool missions like search & rescue, interception & safari)
- Added FBO mission cancelling (only 80% of deluxe stuff is refund)
- FBO has owner now (no more account share)
- Remove FBO, remove also lines and missions
- Fixed FBO mission refresh
- Added number mission max for FBO
- Added ICAO search at FBO
- Earnings FBO based on number of pax/cargo. where the max price is the pay for a max load/pax
- Added slider to FBO management tab
- Added more airline missions for Airbus A320 A32
- Fixed last digit fuel bug
- Fixed bestXP not saved (but still need to restart NF)
- Reduced insurance price
- Added cost to starter plane so AI Insurance will work if it crash the last plane
- Fixed negative fuel bug
- Added fuel management with gaz & jet prices in settings
- Logs tab refactoring with historical on the map and reset button
- Added runway length and light in airport info
- Pilot tab statistics refactoring
- Added 9 achievements
- Fixed loan date bug with some regional formats skudd
NF will check with a simple formula you have enough fuel to fly or to launch a freelancer but it is up to you to take in count wind, take-off, etc. There are nice add-ons for this.
As the payload, it is up to you to match NF fuel and MSFS fuel, but unlike payload, it is not mandatory (no red light). Later I will try to add everything automatically by simconnect. Anyway, if you don’t have enough fuel in NF, you won’t be able to “Connect & fly”.
In the logs tab you can now see every mission on map with a toggle button, or only one by selecting a row.
- temporally fixed the jump to cockpit CTD in trading mission (i disabled trading jump to cockpit until more time to fix it)
- fixed CTD when renting plane
mission range, type, weight and pax re balancing (should no longer be gap in distance and more low cargo and pax for long distance missions)
fixed adding cargo while plane in flight bug
Jump to cockpit (works for any mission except express delivery)
Fixed trade info box when selection ai mission
Added airport fees for player landing (only for AI before)
How to use “jump to cockpit” feature :
right click on a rent job row and select “Jump to cockpit”.
this will bring you to mission tab and generate the right mission (don’t touch the plane combo box, you don’t need one because it is already flying)
load the same ai mission plane in MSFS, motor on, in the airport you want except the ai mission destination one.
activate the pause, deactivate the parking brake (or you will have a surprise at landing…)
Click on “Connect & fly” : NF will place your plane at the ai plane location, altitude and heading (don’t mind the stall warning). If it doesn’t, check you have set the expected cargo.
Set the throttle to the wanted speed and change whatever you want (add fp to gps, flaps, etc)
deactivate the pause, et voilà.
The ai plane will disappear and the rent job status will change to a joystick. You can now end the mission as you were inside from the beginning. You will even get a 10% reward bonus !
Once you land, you can search for another ai plane near to landing, activate pause, and jump again, so you can chain the freelancer mission.
Important : to encourage the use of this feature, the pilot location remains the same as the one before activating the “jump to cockpit” feature.
So say your pilot is at San Francisco and you see your freelancer is about to land at New-York. You can jump to New York, and land the plane. At the end of the mission, your pilot location will still be San Francisco and not New-York.
- Freelance market - Hire freelance pilots with different skills
- Freelance pilots can complete all kind of missions if they have the qualif for the plane and the rank for the mission
- Freelance pilots can now crash, fail, success or get the bonus
- Freelance pilots can now lose goods if they don’t get the bonus in trading missions
- Missions and rewards re-balance
- Currency in all tabs
-Fixed engine fire on long mission
-Fixed wage ai bug
-Added land anywhere if engine failure
-Fixed buy weight check
-Added ai pilot plane check matching pax, weight and range mission
-Added setting for event probability
-Fixed market location bug because was an integer and not a text
-Fixed AI mission pay bug
- Fixed CTD while flying with a lot of AI
- Fixed loan CTD bug
Fixed CTD with in game text, at the end of a mission
Fixed digital to tooltip status
Market preview window (double click on airport)
In Game info text (can be activate/remove from Settings tab)
VS on slope runway
ETA for AI planes
Airlines missions generate form everywhere to hubs
Airport icons replaced by airport info panel
Fixed CTD when not enough airports
Enter key is now a thing
New prices for Aircraft
Fixed Tourist POI bug
Category log icon missing
No more events while transit or qualif
Fixed airport arrival stuck with event bug
Fixed overflood bug
New Version 2.2.1
Added random fly events
fixed CTD if not Bing API (but you won’t be able to get Tourist missions)
fixed wrong aircraft selection in Tracking tab when more than one plane at the same ICAO
fixed balance bug when pilot deleted
fixed missing icon on ai pilot log
- New Tourists mission !
- Added grass airports option
- Fixed jet & airliner planes in grass airports market
- Reset mission button is now free
- When you land, the search ICAO is now automatically the new pilot location
- When you click on the map icon, the mission is selected in the grid
- Now 3 different icons airport on the map : grass, hard , ils - Fixed a CTD bug
- Fixed blank plane in AI missions grid when plane crashes
- Fixed settings tab tooltip
- New setting tab to add : Bing key, plane, airport
- Fixed humanitarian bounced take off ending mission
- Fixed emergency reward not in the balance
- Adjust some missions range to cat C & D range
- Fixed AI pilot pay not always save
- Fixed live event checkbox interacting with match mission checkbox
- Fixed humanitarian missions limit to 5
- Fixed live event to close
- Now there is Airline missions for jet and heavy jet, pax & cargo missions are fit for long Cat C & D flight.
- Fixed max range error in the 2 starter Cessna
- Fixed sell plane CTD bug
- Fixed string bug in the income balance
- Fixed plane airframe never increase if fly by ai pilot
You will need your own Bing key for Neofly to work. I can no longer include my dev key because of so many users (50,000+ hits a day). So you must get a free Bing key before the release or you will see the “Invalid credentials” in the map windows.
New 2.0 features:
- The player can now rent a plane from the market, but only aircraft the player is qualified to fly. The cost of hiring is 30% of the job earning. The player must have ⅓ of the cost of the plane in cash as a deposit but this will only be charged if you crash. - There is a new balance tab to see where your income and outgoings.
- In sandbox mode, you can now fly whatever plane you load in MSFS, even if it doesn’t match the hangar.
- Now you can trigger loading & boarding with both engine on or parking brake off - New checkbox in the search panel allows you to filter missions for planes at the pilot location and current rank.
Some bug fixes:
- No more grass runways with jet planes.
- You can now repair an AI plane even if you are in mission
- No more AI bug with speed at 0
- No more losing landing bonus at take off